18th April 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in infosys

SIR/MADAM,
I am student of computer science engineering 2nd year from dharwad.And i want to do internship in INFOSYS so please provide me the complete information about how to apply for internship in INFOSYS.

my e mail id is:- [email protected]

19th April 2014, 12:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in infosys

Infosys provides internship opportunities to students in the following ways:

1. Protégé - An internship program at Infosys for engineering students from Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata). Please email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep is a global internship program designed for a select list of Universities (see http://www.infosys.com/instep/intern...ns/default.asp ).

Also, they have a program called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect log on to: http://campusconnect.infosys.com/
16th July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am an Infoscion, I want to know how can i apply for intenship programme for my sibling who is pursuing his B.Sc(H) DEgree in Computer Science from Delhi University ?
Please revert to [email protected]
18th July 2015, 08:50 PM
pointer01

Infosys visit colleges for selecting students for there internship.You can contact to your placement cell of your college.Or you can directly apply for the internship by submitting you CV to the HR of that company.If you are selected then they will inform you through your contact number.
13th August 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Am studying 3rd year be I want to do internship in Infosys mysore what I want to do and what all documents are needed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?