18th April 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?

Is there any programme for adimission to phd biology during the current financial year pl guide

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  2. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  3. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  6. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
  7. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  9. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  11. How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?
  12. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  17. Which course should I choose for graduation under BSc program? I have completed 12th in science with Biology and with 58%
  18. PhD in Marine Biology from Pune University?
20th May 2014, 05:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?

PhD in biology is the most common for all Universities because biology subject is playing very important role in our daily life. The biology is the best course which gives a lot of knowledge to the student during the study. The students can gain the knowledge about two subject like Botany and Zoology which is the main part of the biology subject.

Botany is the study of the plants and the trees where the zoology is the study of the all living beings like human beings, animals and mammals. The Biology subject is very interesting to study if the student give his interest on it.

There are so many universities who are giving the latest opportunities to the students for biology subjects. The students are given personal coaching to improve more. Any student who wants to improve his carrier in this sector he can take admission through online. The admission date comes between the May and June. The student have to give the entrance exam which is bound for all student who are applying in regular scheme. After qualifying the entrance exam the student can take admission in the college he wants. Then they have to payment through online at the time of admission.The student make sure that they must have the bachelor and master degree and also financial course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?