18th April 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?

i have done my graduation in 2009 fron calcutta university but my percentage is very low and now i want to do llb so can i do graduation again from any recognised university and after that can i join llb.
Currently i am pursuing company secretary course and i got admission in it by producing my calcutta university degree certificate if i am able to do graduation again and after that if i do llb can i show both the llb and cs degree in future for seeking job.

Related Questions:
  1. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  2. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  3. Is this possible to do M.Sc from BHU or other university having 3 years gap after Graduation?
  4. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  6. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  7. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  8. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do B.A within my gap years?
  10. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  11. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  12. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  13. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  14. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  15. Doe a gap of 2 years after graduation matter to do MBA from IIM?
  16. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  17. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  18. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
4th May 2014, 05:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?

Yes, of course you can do twice graduation degree and And as you are doing CS degree then it is best for your career and there are lots of scope in this field and after CS you can apply for the job in any best companies and there you will also get good salary package.

And you want to do LLB then it is also good. If you have interest in this field then definitely you should do this course but if you want to do it just as a time pass then i don't think that it will prove best for your career.

And as you ask that you show your both degree for seeking the job then definitely you can show both the degrees and you have to take best college for the LLB.

There are lots of colleges or universities which provides you LLB. And you have to choose that which is best. After that you will get benefit of this course. And if you want to do LLB then maximum universities conduct exam for the same.

You have to do hard work for getting good marks in entrance after that you may easily get good university for the LLB.
8th October 2014, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?

can i do m.sc twice from different university
14th October 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in my final year of graduation from delhi university after this i am interested in media which is again a grad course.
so can i apply for graduation again after getting my degree ?
8th February 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.COM final year student of gujarat university. i was unknown to a career like indian forest services and now i desperately want to take it as an aspired career, but commerce does not come in eligibility but i have Statistics as one of my subjects. would i be eligible then? if not, can i do graduation again taking zoology or animal husbandry or agriculture as one of my major subjects?
14th February 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat graduation degrees one regular and other private from two different universities?
15th February 2016, 11:34 PM
rituja mukherjee

You can definitely opt for BALLB degree from University of Calcutta. It's a 5 year degree course. In order to study BALLB you have to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May-June. Advertisement regarding the same is published in the university official website during the month of May. There is no age limit for the same. Application procedure is online. The test will be a 2 hrs test consisting of multiple choice questions.
19th February 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in chemistry but I want to do graduation in mathematics .Can I do graduation again in mathematics?
12th April 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech in Chemical Engineering and now teaching in college since 3 years, but i have a great interest to B.sc & M.sc in Biological sciences and work as a biology teacher. Can i pursue graduation in biology after 4 years of Engineering 3 years of Job?
26th June 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc with physics and psychology in 2013 and bed in 2015 .can i do again b.sc with only two subject maths and chemistry because my subj combination is not match for kvs ( kendriy) form
14th July 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BSc graduation in 2006 and I have shifted to Social Science and now completing PHD from a central university. For Applying the assistant professor, it made mandatory to have good academic record as defined by the concerned universities. I have only 40 % in the graduation and many universities I cannot satisfy the good academic record criteria. My query is Whether it is possible to do another graduation this time and if it is possible can it be considered as valid for applying in UGC appointments?
21st July 2017, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue m.sc. Astrophysics or planetary science after b.sc.(hon.) Mathematics?
24th October 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.SC. in physics honours now from Calcutta university. But I've failed in 2nd year. So I don't want to repeat the year. I'm continuing the 3rd year with general course. I'm in 3rd year now. I'll complete my final year exam next year in April. But I want to study B.SC. honours again in mathematics. Is it possible to do graduation again? And also can I be able to take admission next year after my graduation final exam in April? If it's possible then what types of documents (10 2 certificate/first time b.sc. result) are needed to take admission in B.SC. again?
22nd February 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I did bca 13 yrs ago through barkatullah nd now I want to do bsc in same university.. Can I do?
16th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I studied B.Tech(IT)in one of the affiliated college of Anna University. I completed the course but not the degree.I have college TC but now i am willing to do UG again. Can i able to do or not..
28th May 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation twice from the same university but in different subject with the gap of six years between them?
22nd May 2020, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2016 BA political sc hons but I want to do graduation again in diff University . Is it possible in regular good college
24th September 2020, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in mathematics but I want to do graduation in chemistry .Can I do graduation again in chemistry?
10th December 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a regular BA in any other subject after passing Regular Bsc?
6th February 2022, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA with 44 percent and done b.ed in nagarjuna university now i want to give improvement my BA for job can it possible
3rd December 2022, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed my h.s in 2019,, then I'm completed my graduation(journalism and mass communication honours) course in 2022,i mean this year,, but now i want to change my field.
I want to know that, can i get 2nd time graduation course?
Am i eligible for the 2nd time honours course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?