19th April 2014, 12:05 AM
diptimandal

What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?

I am plain graduate. my subject botany, zoology and chemistry. Then I completed dietetics and community nutrition management by distance education from vidyasagar university. please tell me what is the scope in future? or any training which is update my career.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  2. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  3. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  4. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  5. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  6. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  7. Can I take up Nutrition Course in my MSc? What is the scope in this field?
  8. Does Ramachandra University offer MSc Clinical Nutrition course in distance education?
  9. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities provide the course in distance mode?
  10. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities are providing MSc Nutrition course in distance mode in Kolkata
  11. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  13. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  14. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  15. Which college or universities offers PG course DIET and Nutrition through distance education in Bangalore
  16. Can I join MSc Nutrition distance in IGNOU?
  17. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  18. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
9th August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?

Im studying B.Sc Food and Nutrition now, after my gradutation i would like to do M Sc in Food and Nutrition and Dietics from distance, what should I do to pursue my PG from distance and what job scopes are there after that?
13th November 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG in life sciences (integrated)..i am interested in nutrition and dietetics..what I have to do for that? And can i pursue nutrition course in distance education? What are the colleges?
22nd October 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in BAMS I want to know about msc nutrition and dietetics in distant mode which university offer that
29th November 2020, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc. with chemistry,botany and zoology and I want to do m.sc. nutrition from distance.What is the scope of this

?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?