19th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Son's Date of Birth is 06.12.2012 and presently studying at Rose Bud Montessori School in M (B) standard.

I am seeking admission for him for a reputed school whether CO-Ed or Boys school, near Baguihati.

Please guide me by letting me know the folllowing:

a)Name of schools where admission forms are available now.
b)Age and other criterias for the above school for admission to Class-I
c)Admission procedure

Thanking You.

Your's faithfully,

Suvajit Choudhury
Cell-09830355884
e-mail id-:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  2. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  3. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  4. Which schools are providing forms of CBSE?
  5. Availability of forms of prestigious schools for class 1?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  7. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
  8. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class
  9. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
  10. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  11. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Age criteria for admission in central schools and public school?
  13. How to join Sainik School after 10th?
  14. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  15. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  16. Class 9th failed can get promoted to class 10th?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Com and how to get the admission forms?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in class 11th?
30th March 2015, 11:41 AM
aashish582

Default Re: Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?

The admission forms for schools under WBBSE are available from the month of November every year. You can contact the respective school for further details.

If you want your son to get admitted in ICSE or CBSE board then form are available from the months of April and May.

Your child should have age limit not more than 7 years.

The admission procedure of different school varies.

Some admission are based on lottery basis. That means after submitting the forms students will be selected on a lottery draw.

Some schools take admission test for getting admitted.
30th March 2015, 09:38 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?

Hello dear aspirant,

First thing that i want to tell you is that in the today's time there is competition at every stage whether it is 1st class or it is any master degree.

So getting admission in any reputed school or college is quite difficult but if you have talent then you need not to worry.

The age limit for 1st class is minimum 7 year.

Admission form are available from month of April in CBSE board.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?