19th April 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

PGDCA correspondence is possible after Intermediate Vocational course of Diarying?

Gud morning Sir/Madam..i am working in computer line, i am completed Intermediate Vocational course of Dairying. i want to know can i do PGDCA correspondence..which require for it? From which centre i can do correspondence PGDCA in hyderabad?

vijaykumar

2nd April 2016, 01:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PGDCA correspondence is possible after Intermediate Vocational course of Diarying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Gud morning Sir/Madam..i am working in computer line, i am completed Intermediate Vocational course of Dairying. i want to know can i do PGDCA correspondence..which require for it? From which centre i can do correspondence PGDCA in hyderabad?

vijaykumar
Sorry, it is not possible to study the PGDCA after Intermediate or 10+2. The eligibility to study the PGDCA is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in +2 / degree level. It is a diploma course which will be studied after graduation. So you are not eligible with current qualifications. You have to study any graduation to pursue PGDCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?