19th April 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

PGDCA correspondence.

Gud morning Sir/Madam..i am working in computer line, i am completed Intermediate Vocational course of Dairying. i want to know can i do PGDCA correspondence..which require for it? From which centre i can do correspondence PGDCA in hyderabad?

vijaykumar

1st May 2014, 10:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PGDCA correspondence.

PGDCA (Post graduate Diploma In Computer Application) which is a very good Courses for Computer Students and this is the course which is coming after the Diploma in Computer Application (DCA). Post Graduate Diploma in computer Application is the best course which is in a high demand in this modern technological company.

This course helps you to know more about the basic knowledge of the computer which is helps when you apply job in a Information Technological Sector. There is no required to study Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) when you can directly study the PGDCA (Post graduate Diploma In Computer Application). This course is also given in part time or Correspondence or Distance type of courses. So you can do it in the top most college in Hyderabad. The very famous and best college in Hyderabad is Sikkim Manipal University.

In this college have very good Placement Record and this university give very good facilities to the students and also give all the opportunities when you are join as a distance course student in PGDCA (Post graduate Diploma In Computer Application). After this college some college in Hyderabad who gives this opportunities like Hyderabad college of Computer Science and many more.
24th March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGDCA correspondence.

Can i study DCA after the 10th std?
dear sir now i am completed 10th std may i study the DCA course now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?