3rd May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?

i m in 3rd yr civil engg.(degree).
we hav to 1 month training in civil engg. companies.
for that pls some names of companies which may give me training..in pune or baramati region or .........
do mention if any criteria is there for intake for trainee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  2. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Tech Civil to a Diploma student in Pune? -- [New]
  4. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  5. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  6. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  7. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  8. Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?
  9. Summer internship cum training in IT companies in Pune?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Pay package for Mechanical Engineers in BHEL?
  12. Companies in Patiala, Chandigarh and Ropar region for doing industrial training?
  13. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  14. Companies providing free training in Pune for Civil engineering?
  15. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Companies in Pune I can do Internship for 1-2 months being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering? Required criteria for this?
  17. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  18. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
24th September 2011, 09:06 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Default Re: Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?

Dear Friend,
If you want the training for civil engineering in pune then this are collages:
1.Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT)
2.Lead Instrumentation Engineer
3.Sr. Engineer Application Engineering - Pune
4.Sales Executive (Thermal / Heat Insulation, Water-Proofing, Cooling Paint)
5.I Global Solutions-Consulting & Training
So, All the best
1st June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?

Respected Sir,
I m a student of Shri Vaishnav institute of technology and science,indore,(M.P) pursuing my civil engineering(final year).I m really impressed by the projects going on under the company and i want to do training for one month under the company as i got my training letter from college.i would be really glad if i get this golden opportunity to get some knowledge about the field and would be happy to put my services for the company.So i knidly request you to allow me to to get training under the company.
13th June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my civil engg.major training from pune soo plzz can u tell me whr shud i go..?
28th November 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hii frnds..
m a second year entc student studing in pune. i wish to take training of 2 to 3 months.. Can any one suggest me few companies or workshops where i can gain practical knowledge.. pls...!!
30th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the future of a civil engineer in Thermax India Ltd.
2nd February 2013, 10:54 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering

1.Sales Executive (Thermal / Heat Insulation, Water-Proofing, Cooling Paint)

2.I Global Solutions-Consulting & Training

3.Sr. Engineer Application Engineering - Pune

4.Lead Instrumentation Engineer

5.Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st October 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I have btech majoring from computer science & Engineering & i want to do networking & sap courses could you please tell me some best companies which provided these courses in pune
priyanka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?