20th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What training course to do and where being CSE student?

I am Rohit Kumar doing BTech in Computer Science Engineering and now I'm in fourth semester and after this I have to go for training. I am confused about it what course should I do and where. I want to get training in a reputed company how can I get it??

Related Questions:
  1. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  2. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  4. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  5. Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  8. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  9. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  10. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  11. What training course to do and where being CSE student? -- [New]
  12. Is training during 3rd year CSE good for getting placements?
  13. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  14. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  15. How to do training after 4th semester in the case of CSE B.Tech student
  16. What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore
  17. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
4th May 2014, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What training course to do and where being CSE student?

Computer Science is a very good branch of engineering which has huge scope in the IT sector. Since you are in the fourth semester so you should go for training courses in the IT related courses.

The best thing for you is to take global certification in courses like Java or Dotnet from companies like Microsoft, Oracle or Hp and then you can go for internships in good organizations after your third year of engineering.

You can also go for other courses like android programming, data structure, database management which also have good scope if you excel in them.
4th May 2014, 09:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What training course to do and where being CSE student?

Computer Science is a very good branch of engineering which has huge scope in the IT sector. Since you are in the fourth semester so you should go for training courses in the IT related courses.

The best thing for you is to take global certification in courses like Java or Dotnet from companies like Microsoft, Oracle or Hp and then you can go for internships in good organizations after your third year of engineering.

You can also go for other courses like android programming, data structure, database management which also have good scope if you excel in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?