20th April 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?

1) kindly give me the top 10 universities in germany for studying ms after completing b.e. Mechanical .
2) what are the eligibility for admission to study ms in germany.
3) what will approximate tution fees and hostel fees to study ms in germay.
4) is there any scholarship given to study ms in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  2. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  3. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  4. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  10. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  13. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  14. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  15. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  18. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
23rd April 2014, 02:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?

Germany has become one of the best place for study especially higher studies because of the low cost of education and high standard of education. The top universities of Germany for master degree course are:-

University of Heidelberg
University of Leipzig
University of Rostock
University of Greifswald
University of Freiburg
University of Munich
University of Mainz
University of Tübingen
University of Halle-Wittenberg
University of Marburg

Eligibility:-
Qualify in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS. Some universities also test proficiency in German Language.

Approximate tution fees and hostel fees:-
Tution fees is not charged by most of the institutions.
Living cost will be around 300-600 euros per month.

Scholarship is usually given by the concerned universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?