21st April 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to start pre studies for MBA?

hi i m syba student & i want get admission of mba hw i started my pre study in mba plz guide me in the right path please

27th April 2014, 09:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to start pre studies for MBA?

You are now say to the forum that you have been complete your bachelor degree and now you have to want to do master degree in MBA. ( master in business administration) so you want to know about how to do for your better preparation so that you are get in better institution or better university for your further study means your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration).

Now I am going to say about your doubt in which you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will get your solution soon. As you have been mentioned that you want to study your master degree so my suggestion is for you that please be prepared well for your MBA ( master in business administration) so that you will get a better institution for your better placements so that you will get the job in branded companies in India or outside of India.

For your better preparation you can prefers arihant publication books which is written by experienced person so that you have to do preparation properly so that you will get well perpetrated for this examination which you have mentioned so be study well and suitable future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?