21st April 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?

hello sir,
i will be finishing my m.pharm pharmacology by oct i am in a plan to do my phd in germany..what are all the tests i should get in , by which month phd programme will be started,.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  2. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  3. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  4. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  5. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  8. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  13. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  15. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  16. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  17. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Tech through PGECET in India?
2nd May 2014, 07:59 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?

Hello. This is really a tough concern because Germany is such a country where good students dream of being there in and complete their further studies. Anyways as per question you have already done your masters degree in pharmacy.

Now you want to pursue phd that means doctorate degree in the same stream as per your choicest subject but you want to acquire the degree from a foreign university. For this atleast you must first qualify the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Score (IELTS) which are the common tests for studying a degree program in any of the foreign universities.

But most importantly you must be having good score in your masters degree course so that in whichever college you get you are able to cope up. Next is about scholarship or stipend which you are going to get to study in these foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?