21st April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

If I apply for vocational training now at BHEL will I get seat in June?

sir,
i want to apply for vt training in BHEL bhopal i want to know thats if i apply now then i can get a seat in june month... for vt training plz reply....?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  2. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  3. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  4. How to do training in Bhel Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  6. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  8. Are there any seats available for vocational training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  10. Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?
  11. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  12. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
  13. What is the training time period of BHEL? How can I apply for training in BHEL?
  14. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  18. How to apply for training in BHEL for a month in summer?
4th May 2014, 08:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I apply for vocational training now at BHEL will I get seat in June?

Yes, you can get seat in BHEL, Bhopal if you apply now for training in the month of June. You should have applied by now since there are large number of applicants and trainees who opt for training in BHEL. Anyways you should not do more late and apply for the training as soon as possible.

Be positive. And also keep an alternative ready if you do not get the opportunity in BHEL in the month of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?