23rd April 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?

Dear sir i want ask about the post bsc nursing (correspontance),now am working abroad during studding also abroad after finish the study the certificate accepted in abroad please answer me.thank you.(singapore,saudi)

15th May 2014, 08:01 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?

As you mentioned here about your problem that you have done your B.Sc in nursing in abroad and you want to know that if they accept it or not after your study completion. So let me clearing your doubts and that can help you for your future. So if you are doing your B.Sc nursing in abroad then you have a very good scope in that carrier.

So for that you have gaining a good future in that way. And as you mentioned here that you are doing your nursing in abroad and you want to do your further study in abroad so for that and in that case they accept your request and helps to make your further study in abroad.

So that you have a good scope in abroad and get a good job in abroad. With a good salary also because nursing a very good as profession now days due to of needed of nursing students in hospitals for curing of patient and helping them for curing their diseases and get well them in a short period of time. So for that it will be a good profession in my point of view and they should surely accept you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?