23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad

Want to know about the scolarships for MCA Examinations for an abroad university.
Wishing to study in best abroad university,want to know the procedure to secure an admission and which is the best one.
What are the fees?Is any concession available?
What should be an eligibility?
Also which is the best university for MCA in India?
What are the fees?
Procedure to secure an admission.
Also the scolarships available for studies.
Which entrance exams are required to be qualified for an admission for both abroad and indian universitys.
What is the portion required to study?
Where it is available?
And also the related quetion papers.

Please reply
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. How to join MCA course in Abroad?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. Best Colleges offering M.Tech in Food Process Engineering in India and Abroad?
  5. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  7. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  8. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After qualifying for GATE exam am I eligible to study PG in another country like US and UK?
  10. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
  11. Best MCA colleges in India for NRi students?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  14. Which are the short term course related Pediatric Dentistry in India or Abroad?
  15. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  16. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  17. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  18. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
5th May 2017, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Computer Applications or any other related stream from a recognized university. In India, admissions in MCA course are offered through NIMCET examination or through any other entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. In Abroad, to get admission in MCA course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?