23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?

sir i am doing a bcom after i am completing my bcom course i want study in abroad for mba degree!!so sir you trll me the guidelines for applying!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursuing MBA after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Information Technology?
  2. Details regarding pursuing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech?
  3. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  4. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  5. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  6. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding MBA in Airport Management in Abroad? Good Colleges offering this course?
  9. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  10. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  12. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  13. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  14. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  15. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  16. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ?
  17. Is it good to study MBA Finance Abroad?
  18. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?

29th April 2014, 01:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?

You can definitely pursue MBA degree from abroad after completion of your graduation in B.Com. It is nice to see that you are interested in higher studies. This will definitely uplift your educational qualifications as well as bring new and better career opportunities.

However, universities in US ask for 16 years of education which involve four years of education after 10+2. So if you are aspiring for the best universities which are in US, then you need to complete your post graduation and then go for higher education in USA and pursue MBA course.

For MBA, you need to crack GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS. The admission will be based on the scores you get in the above entrance exams. However, good universities also consider the career record (resume is extremely important) during admission as well as statement of purpose.

29th July 2020, 12:34 PM
Siddharth717

Default Re: Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?

The main admission requirements for an MBA in a European business school are:
Minimum 3 years of full-time experience.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
GMAT, GRE or pass an admissions test.
International study or work experience.
English language certificate (knowledge of a second language is a plus)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?