23rd April 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?

Eastern Europe (Ukraine), can any help me in admission process and tell me the admission criteria. Which is the best university for study mbbs in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  2. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS? -- [New]
  4. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  5. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  6. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  7. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  9. How to study MBBS in Ukraine after completing 10th? How to take passport urgently?
  10. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  11. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  12. Does MBBS from Zaporozhye State Medical University Ukraine has future prospects in India?
  13. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  14. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  15. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  16. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  17. Date of medical entrance exams for 12th students?
  18. Can we do MD from Ukraine after completing MBBS after India? What is the procedure
4th May 2014, 11:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?

As you have mentioned that you want to do MBBS at Ukraine and Ukraine has very good MBBS institute so I will also suggest you to go for any MBBS institute as almost all MBBS institute are the best. So now I am going you to explain you how to take admission in any of the MBBS institute of Ukraine so, you can go for Kharkiv national Medical university/KNMU.

So what you need to do is apply an online entrance exam in Kharkiv national medical university’s official website then if your name is in the top 500 names.Then you need to contact with the Kharkiv national medical university with your original identity proofs, your birth certificate, your 10th board certificate, your +2 certificate, your +3 certificate and other certificate which you have received in your school, college life then submit it.

You will be called to Kharkiv national medical university or if you have applied in any other MBBS institute for your admission, your admission fee will be not more than Ukrainian Hryvnia 25000. Then you will be given a date from when your classes will be start then you need Ukrainian Hryvnia 75000 for your private coaching and your stay in Ukraine for atleast 6 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?