23rd April 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

MBBS in Russia for student having strong financial background?

sir plese tell me about doing mbbs in russia? for student like me want to study there having no monetary problem. My background is strong by the grace of Allah.

2nd May 2014, 07:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS in Russia for student having strong financial background?

So as you have mentioned that you want to study MBBS at Russia you have a strong financial background. Actually if you secure 85% of marks in your integrated medical or in your +3 then many things will be very cheap like if you secure 85% then while taking admission in in any MBBS institute at Russia, it will cost you not more than RUB 50,000 for admission.

But if you go below 85 percentages like 81% or 82% then it will cost you around RUB 75,000-80,000 and if you keep less than 80% then you may have to give donation of atleast Rub 1,00,000. And if you keep atleast 85% your yearly payment will be not more that RUB 2,50,000. And if you keep 81% or 82% then you will be charged atleast RUB 3,50,000 your private coaching and hostel charges will be around RUB 3,70,000.

I will recommend you to keep above 85% as your admission will be in a very cheap price at a good institute of Russia and also your Admission will be in first selection. As you say that you belong from a very strong financial background if your percentage slightly decreases then no need to worry you can easily get admission by giving donation etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?