23rd April 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

To get Job in TATA Steel, Kalinganagar Duburi how should I apply?

I Subhra Prakash Pahi, i have 8 year Experience in Accounts & Finance. I wish to join in TATA Steel,Kallinganarag but how can apply i can't get its procedure.
so plz advice me.

28th April 2014, 07:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: To get Job in TATA Steel, Kalinganagar Duburi how should I apply?

You have been mentioned that in this respective forum that you have an work experience in eight years in accounts and. The main office of tata steel in jamshedpur in which tata started his business so it is a top most banded companies in india.

Tata steel offers high salaried job to their employees so this job is very respective job. For getting job in Tata steel and kalinganagar you must have carrier first class because it is a top most branded companies in a India.

So this companies offers high salaried job to those candidates in which they have passed in first class in your carrier first class then you can apply for job in those companies. If you are doing simple graduation then it is very difficult to get the job in Tata steel and kalinganagar because Tata steel kalinganagar select those who have done there passed in MBA, B.Tech or many more courses which are now a days are valuable and also those courses are the level of getting help your job . So be struggle in your preparation in the getting job so that you will get the job soon which you want. you can prefered to coaching center.
28th April 2014, 08:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You want to know that you want to apply job for in kalinganagar or Tata steel and you want to know that how to apply. Tata steel is the top most companies in India in which Tata steel offers high salaried job to those candidates in which those are complete their bachelor degree or complete their master degree.

Tatas steel have much more post for the other or any discipline because Tata is a second largest group in India but you have minimum 70 percentage of marks because Tata Group is the job in which it have equal to the government job it means it is very respective job so Tata select those candidates in which those candidates have much more talent .

So if you have secured above 70 percentage of marks they think that you are talented so that you have well experienced unless first you have to join other ordinary companies in which it helps to get the job on the basis of their experienced so you have to choose which basis you have to selected and also tata steel conduct their entrance examination so that they are select on the basis of their entrance marks so be prepared for entrance examination.
27th August 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i am srikanta samal
complte form b.sc/pgdca computer coruse
i have need a job
13th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am jitendra kumar gouda
Complete b-tech from computer science
I have need a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?