23rd April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?

Good evening sir! I am pursing b.tech in chemical engineering 2nd year(4th sem) from NIT Srinagar. I would like to take training either from IOCL or BPCL. What are the procedure and criteria for these companies! Plz let me know asap..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  2. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  5. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  7. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  8. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  9. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  10. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  11. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  12. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  13. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  14. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  15. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Industrial Training after passing 2nd year electrical?
  17. Is there any special training for chemical engineers in BHEL Bhopal? I am a B.E 2nd year Chemical Engineering student
  18. How to apply for industrial training at Ford Motors Gurgaon?
13th May 2014, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from PSUs like IOCL,BPCL,etc. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
14th May 2014, 10:47 PM
sourav9028

Default Re: How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?

i want to get industrial training in any MNC for 6 weeks...please tell mee ho can i ???
15th April 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year chemical engineering student. I want to do industrial training in food and beverage industry. Which all companies can I apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?