23rd April 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do initially in order to get training at HAL?

I am an aeronautical engineering student of 4th semester i want to do a summer training of 4weeks time approximately,can you please tell me the procedure what i have to do initially in order to get admitted in HAL for the summer training.

12th May 2014, 12:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do initially in order to get training at HAL?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in HAL which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from HAL. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the HAL of concerned branch regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
13th May 2014, 07:23 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Hello dear friend. First you have to contact your college dean and ask for his permission to get the summer training for yourself being completed after the second year itself as you are in second year as much as guessed from your given information. Since the training can be taken by the students anytime within the first three years of study.

Generally students prefer to take it in the starting of the final year that is after the completion of sixth semester since it is the perfect time as you have to sit for campus interviews then, so before that you must complete the required procedure for being eligible to sit in the interview. So you must not worry much as you obviously have a lot of time in your hand to complete the training procedure at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.

For that after getting the recommendation letter for training at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited from your dean you must go and meet the branch office nearest to you in your city and produce the letter. Then if the authorities at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited allow you to do the training and internship there you can get it done in 1 month.
17th October 2014, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am doing my 7th semeater aeronautical engineering.I wish to undergo training in HAL after completing my UG.So how could i approach?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?