23rd April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?

sir/mam
can i do phd in psycology or philosophy or history or environmental science or in any art or technical stream after b.tech without any type of post graduational course through correspondence through university.any way to do phd in any subject after graduation then please send me mail at my email [email protected]

7th May 2014, 08:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?

You are completing your graduation recently. Moreover you are a technical stream graduate that is a B.tech graduate. but as per your statement you wish to do Phd in any arts stream if possible after graduation itself else you even want to pursue a phd in technical line. First of all let me make it very clear to you that you cannot do or take admission into Phd without completing your post graduation.

For any subject phd you must be a post graduate atleast else you are not eligible for taking that degree exam even. May be it any superior degree than plain graduation but for phd in any arts stream or subject you have to be a post graduate in that subject only. So dear I am sorry to say that neither in distance mode nor in regular classroom mode you can get a PhD degree from any university or college unless you are a postgraduate in that subject also.

For doing Phd in physiology or psychology or philosophy or even environmental science you have to get a post graduation degree in these streams first only then are you eligible for taking a phd in these subjects. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?