24th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?

I completed two year P.G.Diploma in human rights from Indian Institute of human Rights New Delhi.They mentioned it is equal to Master degree issued by Manipal Academy of Higher Education(Deemed University)Karnataka and some other universities.
Is it right or wrong? If it is right what after P.G.Diploma and what job opportunities in govt sector.and am i eligible for Phd.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights -- [Most Discussed]
  2. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  4. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  6. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  7. List of at least 10 colleges in India that offer Graduation level Degree course in Human Rights?
  8. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  9. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  11. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Scope of LLB in private sector?
  13. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  14. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  15. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  16. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  18. Is there any age limit to do LLB for a Commerce Graduate?
22nd April 2016, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?

PG diploma from a AIU approved institute is considered as equivalent to a masters degree. There are many autonomous institutions like IIMs which are not affiliated to any university.
PG diploma from such institutes is considered equivalent to masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?