24th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?

what is d admissin procedure for PGDCA course in a college?what r d eligiblity conditions? what i s admission fee?does your college issue scholarships for post graduate courses?do i have to write an entrance exam for pgdca?when is d admissin starting for pgdca?

Related Questions:
  1. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?
  3. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?
  4. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  5. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  6. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  8. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  9. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  14. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  15. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  18. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
28th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?

PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications. It is a course for graduate students interested in computer Applications. It was started for the purpose of learning computer applications in different fields like Banking, Insurance and Accounting.

Eligibility for PGDCA:
You can enroll after completing your bachelor degree in any discipline to enroll for PGDCA

Scope of PGDCA:
After completing your PGDCA you can go for MCA which makes you equivalent to B.Tech computer Engineering. You can go for teaching Computer in Schools. You can also go for several jobs in IT field.

Method to apply:
• Visit the official website of the respective college.
• Click on the application form.
• Read all the instructions and follow the steps.
• Enter all the details and submit the application form.
• Get the hard copy of application for future usage.

The admission fees will vary from college to college and scholarships will be awarded to the students who is securing highest score.

List of entrance exams:

MAT, CAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, TANCET, MAHCET and EAMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?