24th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?

I currently studying in govrenment poly.thane.i am now in first year of civil engg diploma.my question is-can i take admission in btech. Of civil after complitation of diploma in iit mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  2. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  4. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  8. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  9. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  18. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
8th May 2014, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?

It is good to see that you are planning your career goals from now. You can definitely pursue B.Tech after completion of your diploma course. You can also get admission in IITs even IIT Mumbai. However, for that you need to qualify in the All-India JEE exam with a very good rank since the IITs take admission on the basis of the rank secured in that exam.

Apart from that, you can also pursue your B.Tech in other colleges both government and private engineering institutes by taking admission directly in the second year of engineering of civil engineering. This can be done through Lateral Entry Scheme. You need to qualify in the LEET with very good rank and can take admission directly in the second year of engineering. If you opt for this mode, you can change the branch of engineering, you need to pursue your engineering in civil branch only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?