24th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?

respected sir,I comply I.T.I course in fitter trade.now I want to do diploma in mechanical engineering by distance or correspondence course.coz I never attend any class for my job .so if any way to complte the above mention diploma course pls inform - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  2. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  5. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  6. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  7. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  8. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  10. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  13. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  16. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  17. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
7th May 2014, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?

It is good to see your desire in higher studies especially after doing a job. You can definitely pursue your diploma in mechanical engineering via distance or correspondence mode and can fulfill your desire of higher studies. The below mentioned institutes provide correspondence course in mechanical field.

-Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
-Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
-Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai
-International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
-Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
-National Education Management, Mumbai
-National Institute of Management, Malad West, Mumbai
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education, Perungudi, Chennai
-Gatik Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura, Delhi
-Inderprastha Polytechnic, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi
-Sanskriti Institute Of Professional Studies, Gurgaon
-IES Academy (Institute of External Studies), Budhwar Peth, Pune
-Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
-Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management, Kolhapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?