24th April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate to another city in CBSE school?

I passed 11th from from cbse school and wants to migrate another city cbse school what is there procedure

27th April 2014, 09:29 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate to another city in CBSE school?

There is simple procedure to migrate to any city in CBSE, for any general condition student must have their school leaving certificate, character certificate date of birth certificate, migration certificate and should be a document which states the students qualification from recognized board and school.

If you have all these document with you, you will get admission easily. If you are want to migrate in 9th or 11th class, you must have certificate of 8th class, if you want to take admission in 9th class or you must have certificate of 10th class, if you want to take admission in 11th class from the organised Board.
But the migration also depends upon the situation at which you want to migrate to city in CBSE, because at the middle of year, it is not possible to migrate from one school to another school. The students also registered in school by State Government or record are maintained by recognized Board like CBSE , HBSE etc. if you are studying in some Board and you are registered by some Board then i think its not possible to migrate to another city or Board.
18th July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 th class in 2011 from CBSE but I opted for school base exam. now i m in 12 class and I could not clear the 12 exam in 2014. I want to take admission in Bihar.
please tell me the procedure of migration from cbse to cbse. and cbse to bihar board considering that I chose 10the cbse SCHOOL BASED exam...
please help.
8th April 2015, 05:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you want to change the board, it can be done following the steps below :

1. Collect all the following documents from your current school :

* Your last result

* School leaving certificate.

* Character Certificate

* Migration certificate (If changing the board and region).

2. If you are changing the region in the CBSE board only then you have to get the School Leaving certificate signed by the Regional Officer of your region.

3. After that you should check if their is any eligibility criteria in the school you want to get admitted in.

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you should apply and get the admission.
15th April 2015, 12:04 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 11th from from cbse school and wants to migrate another city cbse school what is there procedure
yes, dear you can easily migrate from one school to another of the same board, but under special condition only. For migration you need the following documents:

1. School leaving Certificate.
2. Transfer certificate.
3. Migration Certificate.
4. Character certificate.
5. School Mark sheet.
7th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 11th class from CBSE in haryana but due to family reason I have to come in Rajasthan and have to do my study with Rajasthan board but migration certificate is not given by previous school ,what can I do . plz sir give me ur no. For helping me
22nd April 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My son had appeared in 10th in CBSE board School in Uattrahhand.Now I want his admission in 11th class in a CBSE board School in another State ie Rajsthan.So please inform that School leaving Certificate from last school is required signed by any other Education officer or not ?
16th July 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11 class from cbse shool that is in burhanpur macro vision and now want to take admission in another cbse school but i am anable to take admission. School has not given me the migration certificate
20th February 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 11 class now I want to go my previous school from which I passed 10 class of another city.
Does it is possible ,to change my school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?