26th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

what are the qualification required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? for this how i want to train myself? .please say any other trending courses that makes our life settle?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  2. Eye sight requirement for aeronautical engineering
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  5. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  6. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  14. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
3rd May 2014, 10:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

For any engineering course you need a qualification of HSC with at least of 60% marks for general category students and for SC/ST and OBC students they need to have minimum of 55% marks in their 12th class in order to appear for the entrance exams for engineering courses.

After that you need to appear for the JEE exam which is common entrance exam for engineering courses. JEE exam held in 2 phases. The first phase of JEE exam is Main JEE exam.

Those students who will successfully qualify the Mains exam they need to appear for the JEE advanced and after that on the basis of their marks obtained in the JEE Mains+JEE advanced they get the college.

There are many streams in engineering courses as you want to do engineering in Mechanical engineering OR Aeronautical engineering so you can apply for these courses after clearing the JEE exam.

JEE exam is tough so you need to prepare well for this exam.
JEE exam consist of syllabus of 11th and 12th class.
11th class--60% included in JEE exam
12tn class--40% included in JEE exam

So the weight-age of 11th class is more then that of 12th class. So you need to prepare well for this exam.
All the best
15th April 2015, 05:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

For any branch in Engineering, the eligibility criteria is :

* The candidate should be citizen of India.

* The candidate should have passed 12th with Maths + Physics as main subjects from a recognized board.

* The candidates should have possessed at east 60% of marks in 12th and 5% exempted for reserved categories.
20th May 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what must be our JEE advanced ranking in order to get seat in top colleges of aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?