26th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?

sir
iam doing diploma in marine engineering in tamil nadu i wish to do be marine engineering in mumbai marine engineering & research institute
my question is how can i join in this college how whould be the fee structure ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  9. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  12. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  17. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  18. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
3rd May 2014, 10:20 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?

Marine engineering is a good scope and after that you can also apply for the Indian Navy and i think it is best for you.
As you have done diploma in marine engineering then you should do degree in marine engineering this is your right decision.

So, you should apply for the degree. And as you have done diploma in marine engineering from tamilnadu and you want to do degree from Mumbai then you have to apply for the degree course in Mumbai where you want to get admission. If there will be seat vacant then you will easily get admission there in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.

As you have done diploma then you will get admission in degree course through lateral entry scheme.
It will be beneficial for you. And if you will not get admission there then you have to appear for the AIEEE exam and after getting good marks in entrance you can easily get admission there.

Marine engineering have good scope and i am glad to know that you didn't want to change your stream for degree course. I have seen most of the students who want to change their stream for B.tech.

So, do hard work and try to get job in India navy this is best for your career and it is an honorable job.
28th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?

I want to do diploma in Marin eng.and now I have completed 10 th so can I do Marin eng.& what Wii be the fees?
12th November 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in marine engineering . Is there any sector of marine engineering in which i can do computer science (software) {for example:network and communications}?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?