26th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka?

My kcet ranking in medical is 2128.
Are there any chances for me to get into any medical college in karnataka?
I fall under GM category..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  3. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  4. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  5. Can I get a seat in medical college in Karnataka after scoring KCET rank of 2119?
  6. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  7. What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category
  8. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  9. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 1241 rank
  10. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
  11. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  12. How many medical seats are incresed in karnataka for GM students?
  13. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  14. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  15. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  16. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  17. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
3rd May 2014, 09:33 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka?

Your rank in KCET is fine and you may get admission in good college in Karnatka and in Karnatka there are many medical colleges and there you can apply for the admission. And it is good if you have given KCET exam this will be helpful for you to get admission in any best college.

For the bright future it is necessary to take admission in any good and reputed college. There you may get good job through the placement. And it is best for your career.
And you can also apply for the any other course related to medical field. If you will not get admission in any of the college then you can apply for the B.sc honors and it is also best for you after that you can apply for the masters.

And Medical stream is a good stream and there are many scopes after that but it is very difficult to get admission in any good college. But you have to give your best.
And don't be sad you may get admission in any of the college. Firstly you should go for that college in which you want to take admission. After that you have to concerned with that college about the required rank.

If there will be any seat vacant then definitely you will get admission there. SO, all the best and do your best after taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?