26th April 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?

Admissions/Bookings for MBBS seats have started with full swing for the season of 2014-2015 in major colleges across India . Interested candidates can contact us for MBBS bookings for the year 2014-2015....
1.Bharti Vidyapeeth,Pune
2.Bharti Vidyapeeth,Sangli
3.Dr Dy Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
4.Padmshree Dr Dy Patil medical college, Pune
5.Krishna Karad Institute Of Medical Sciences – Karad
6.Pravra Institute of medical Sciences,(Rural Medical College), LONI
7.Dr.Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon
8.Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai

Tell a way to get admission in most of the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  2. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  3. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  4. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  5. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  9. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  10. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  13. How should I join MBBS?
  14. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
  17. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  18. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
3rd May 2014, 09:43 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?

For getting admission in college in medical field there are some entrance conducted and if you will get good marks in it then it would be easy to get admission in any reputed college.All above colleges are very reputed and for getting the seat of MBBS in any of the college you have to apply for the entrance exam after getting good marks in it you will be able to get admission there.

MBBS is a reputed and honorable course and it is best to do this for became a doctor and for the medical students this is best course. So, you should do preparation for the entrance exam.

And you have to get good marks in it after that you can apply for the admission there. And the syllabus for the entrance exam is related to the subjects which you had read i 11th and 12th and the questions are also based on 11th or 12th syllabus.

So, start preparation and for bright future it is best to take admission in best college after that it will be easy to get good job and it is best for your future and best for you to do hard work and you will definitely gets your best result if you will do hard work honestly.
2nd August 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student of std 12th science and I have got 53%.I want to take admission for DMLT course in bjmc,pune..can I get the admission there and what will be the procedure for that.Please guide me.
19th September 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i already apeared 12th mhcet but dont get admitoin bcuz of less marks then i take bsc so can i again apear for mhcet next year?
17th July 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a SC category candidate do I have to pay full fees for MBBS course at ANY MEDICAL COLLEGE after merit wise allotment. If not then how much I have to pay fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?