26th April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?

I want physics honours,i have got total 60% in h.s.and 65% in phy & 45% in math,can i get phy honours in sovarani memorial college?

2nd May 2014, 11:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?

You have got 60% marks in higher secondary and in physics 65% marks it is good but i think its not sufficient and Sovarani Memorial college is a good college and they required more marks for giving admission in Physics honors.

If you want to do Physics honors then it is best and there are many scope in Physics subject and along with physics you have to take good marks in Maths also. There is an entrance exam conducted by Sovarani Memorial college for admission in honors and if you want to get admission there then you have to take good marks in entrance.

After that you can easily apply for the admission in Physics honors. And other then this college there are many other best colleges and i think you have to apply for any other college also by chance if you will not get good marks in entrance then you can apply for any other college and you cam also apply for the any other government college and after that you can also apply for the masters in Physics and it is best to do masters in Physics to get a good job.

Good job makes your future secure and it is best to get a government job and in Physics there are many scopes in private sector so you can also apply there for the job after masters and you can also apply for the MBA after the graduation and for this you need minimum 50% marks in graduation after that you will be able to get admission in MBA college.

So, you have to prepare for the entrance exam if you want to get admission in Sovarani Memorial college then you should fill application form of that college and appear for the entrance exam and you have to get good marks in entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?