26th April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?

I am completed my diploma in electrical engg.for getting best rank
so i want best diploma cet classes tell me the best diploma cet classes in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of diploma CET forms in karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  3. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  5. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  7. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  8. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  9. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  12. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  13. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website?
  14. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  17. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  18. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
2nd May 2014, 07:46 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?

Its good that you have completed your diploma and hope you have completed it with good percentage.

The Common Entrance Test (Diploma CET) is conducted every year for purpose to get admitted to professional colleges for full time engineering courses in state of Karnataka.the seats available in these colleges are divided into two parts the free seats and the paid seats and then shared between management and state government.

To get these free seats students work really hard to get good rank in CET test.
And coaching institutes provide these students to excel in what they need.
These are some best coaching institutes which can show you the way though cracking these CET COURSES:

· Kiran’s diploma cet 2014 coaching centre
· GATEIT COACHING CENTER
· Medical Engineering Foundation Coaching Center
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?