4th May 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What will be the eligibility criteria for Non Local candidates for EAMCET in AP for Engineering?

What is the eligibility criteria for non-local candidates for eamcet in A.P. for engineering

7th May 2011, 08:26 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What will be the eligibility criteria for Non Local candidates for EAMCET in AP for Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria for non-local candidates for eamcet in A.P. for engineering
The eligibility criteria is same for all like Locals and Non Locals

but the difference comes only when you reach the stage of seat allotment there you will not get the local reservation which is of 85%

and all the general details of exam are

EAMCET which is an Entrance exam for 600 different Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh

score and rank of this entrance exam is valid for different universities of Andhra Pradesh

JNTU ,(Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University)

OU (Osmania University)

AU (Andhra University)

KU(Kakathiya University)

and all the affliated Pvt Colleges of those institutes

the exam is conducted in the month of April or may every year

the exam is conducted for both MPC and BiPC students for Engineering and Medical fields respectively.

the exam is conducted for 160 marks

each correct question carries one mark each and there is no negative marking for this particular examination.

And the basic cut off is 40 marks every year

but it depends sometimes ,the cutoff is decided by JNTU admin for EAMCET

this is all about EAMCET exam

Hope for the best

~aditya~
7th May 2011, 10:02 PM

Default Re: What will be the eligibility criteria for Non Local candidates for EAMCET in AP for Engineering?

eligibility criteria for non-local candidates for eamcet in A.P. for engineering

just like local students in ap they should have a minimmmum qualification of 12th with m.p.c or bi.p.c as a stream

they should fullfill all he recquirments of for wrinting the eamcet exam.

but the difference is that the local student get the most piriority then those compared to the non locals

based on the caste catagory also the seat allotment in an particular college is made by the jntu

eamcet question paper pattern is :

for m.p.c students:
thier consist of 160 questions each 80 question from maths and 40-40 question from both physics and chemistry respectively

for bi.p.c students :80 question from botony/zoology and 40-40 questions from physics and chemistry respectively

the cutt off marks for eamcet is 40 but these may be changed by the jntu every year.

best regards santosh..
25th May 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the eligibility criteria for Non Local candidates for EAMCET in AP for Engineering?

candidates of which places were consider as a non local , does it include the gulf candidates who came to hyderabad and join intermediate 1st & 2nd years please clarify.
16th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I appeared for Eamcet 2011 under Non-Local, SC category. I got 87 marks in Eamcet 2011. What will be the chances of getting engineering seat in any Govt Engineering College.

regards

C Sandeep
20th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi All
I have done my 9th and 10th Vijayawada and Inter both years at Hyderabad. My Father hails from Nellore. I got 78 marks in Eamcet -2011 and 87% in PCM. I am being non local can i get admission in to JNTUH Dual degree programe.
28th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I was studied my high school education at Chennai, Tamil Nadu and completed my intermediate at Hyderabad. I got 94 marks in EAMCET and 591 out of 600 in inter group and my estimated rank is 5863 and local rank 85. I will come under OBC "D". Shall I get seat in any University in ECE, CSE, MECH or INF or I will get seat in top rated 10 Engg. Colleges. What will be the criteria for selection on the basis of rank and where do I get seat. My email id is [email protected]. A line of reply in this regard is highly appreciated. tks
29th June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All
I have done my 9th and 10th Vijayawada and Inter both years at Hyderabad. My Father hails from Nellore. I got 78 marks in Eamcet -2011 and 87% in PCM. I am being non local can i get admission in to JNTUH Dual degree programe.
no there is less chances toget
30th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done 6th to 10th in other state and i got Eamcet - 2011 rank 50479 and i am st. Can i got seat in university?
30th July 2011, 10:15 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

The minimum qualification to appear for EAMCET is

A pass in the Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education
A pass at Diploma examination or appearance at the final year Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E/B.Tech./ B.Pharm courses only. Diploma in pharmacy are eligible to apply for Pharm-D course.
31st July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 7800 rank. i come under BC catagory. i come under non local. Is there any chance of reservation under my caste???
4th August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have studied up to intermediate in chattisgarh state and i appeard for eamcet got rank 22268
i come under oc category, if i come under nonlocal category , mynativity and migration certificates will enough to get admission in hyderabad any engg college pl confirm and waiting for ur reply to tammirajuratnajirao@gmail. com pl send me reply immediately thanks
7th August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i belong to ou region and can iget seat in svu region
6th April 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in karnataka. I want to do engineering in hyderabad. So that,can i applu to eamcet? as i m not in touch with andhra i studied in karnataka only and my parents also not belongs to andhra. plz anybody tell me plzzzzz
16th April 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the norms of non local canditates in EAMCET Admissions?
30th April 2012, 12:08 PM
onest

EAMCET which is an Entrance exam for 600 different Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh
score and rank of this entrance exam is valid for different universities of Andhra Pradesh
JNTU ,(Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University)
OU (Osmania University)
AU (Andhra University)
KU(Kakathiya University)
30th April 2012, 08:16 PM
bunty00

hy,
The minimum qualification to appear for EAMCET is

A pass in the Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto recognized by BIE, AP.

A pass at Diploma examination or appearance at the final year Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. or its equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E/B.Tech./ B.Pharm courses only. Diploma in pharmacy are eligible to apply for Pharm-D course.

In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination

Candidates should be of Indian nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) I Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission) order 1974 and its amendments (vide G.O.P.No. 646 dt: 10-7-79 of Education (W) Department).
15th May 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for a non local student who studied Intermediate in AP to get a govt. medical seat in OC region?
10th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in Vizianagaram and Srikakulam District upto Inter.
Am I local or non-local for JUNT Hyderbad? Can I get seat in Metlurgical
if I have 10000 rank in Eamcet?
23rd June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed upto 10th in CBSE karnataka now I have joined inter 1st in HYD and wants continue in 2nd inter also.On what basis engg.seats will be allotted for in Andhra either as local or non local?My parents studied full in Andhra.Pl give me reply
28th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have studied up to intermediate in Karnataka state and i appeard for eamcet this year.
i come under oc category, if i come under nonlocal category , my mother had studied in ap for more than 10 years. What is meant by non local cerificate and how to get that certificate? waiting for ur reply to lakshmiambika.16@gmail. com pl send me reply immediately thanks
14th September 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

my eamcet rank is 22120 will I get seat in chemical branch under non local category in jntu anantapur
25th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

in a.p.eamcet 2013, may be i will get 3000 rank..im non local girl to JNTU,HYDERABAD..am i get seat in jntuh b.tech dual degree?please answer me
22nd August 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc graduate under SVU university, tirupathi. i want to study B.ed in hyderabad. will i be considered a local or non local while councelling.
16th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student studying in hyderabad for nearly 10 years but unluckly i forgot and kept non local is there any differnce in seat allotment
14th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i have got 1626 rank in EAMCET 2014 for Medical Entrance.. I am a Non-local. Am i going to get a seat in OU, AU or SVU ZONES
27th June 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i studied 1 st 12 th in cbse school in rajasthan and my father is from hyderabad and igot 11644 rank in eamcet-14.pl tell me will i get eligibility to attend counseling
12th January 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

my son have completed his puc in karnataka as well his schooling. i am his mother have studied till graduation in hyderabad and in central govt. transferable job and presently working in hyderabad. can my son be considered local for EAMCET and get saet in local quota for engineering.
28th May 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got TSEAMCET rank of 12120 and local rank of 6030. Which rank counts in counselling?
30th May 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have born & studied in telangana upto inter i have got rank in apeamcet 49370 can get admission in a p in what category convenor quota of open quota
14th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my highschool in karimnagar and my inter in vizag. I got 8573 rank inap 2015 eamcet but i was considered under non local i am an oc girl could i get best college in ap for cse or ece branch. Please respond to me
14th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am non local student for jntu-anantpur and igot 6533 rank in ap eamcet can i get CSE branch in jntu anantpur
19th July 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

in a non local quota, there are 5 seats available. I am the 5th person. I am the 2nd in B.C quota in non local and 5th in all. what is the criteria of allotments of seats to the 5 non local candidates. As the seates are very meger will reservations apply?
7th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter till her class X, she had studied in Delhi and passed out in 2016. Presently she is studying her class XI in Andhra Pradesh science stream. She is eligible to write NEET exam? If so, whether she will be considered under local/non-local student?

(2) Can i she appear for AIIMS exams for MBBS, in case she has passed under AP state board exam? (3) What is the difference between local and non-local criterion. In fact we have been residing in Delhi for the past 18 years. Kindly explain our email id is : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?