4th May 2011, 04:49 PM
indu8

Can I get both NTSE and GATE scholarship for M.Tech course?

can i get both ntse scholarship and gate scholarship in my mtech ? pl. guide me.

7th June 2011, 11:17 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get both NTSE and GATE scholarship for M.Tech course?

The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Trainingis a national level scholarship program ,specially for the talented students in India .

you should be minimum VIII-th standard ,then you will be eligible for the scholarship.

as you talking about the scholarship in M.Tech degree
so,according to the Eligibility:

1:you must be an Indian.

2:you should pass the final examination of your Graduation degree level with minimum 60% .

3:The scholarship will be provided in the second year iff you secure minimum 50% marks at the end of the first year final exam.

for more visit:www.ncert.nic.in

http://www.icbse.org/national-talent-search-examination-ntse-scholarship-by-ncert.html

Another scholarship for the M.Tech degree is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) which is an national level or all-India examination conducted jointly by one Indian Institute of Science (IISc)and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), as well as it is one of the best post-graduate entrance exam of engineering for the master degree .

The GATE exam will lead you to the specialization for Ph.D,R & D field.

Scholarship:
As per Govt. rule after achieving the GATE valid score i.e. minimum 90 percentile, you will be able to take admission in Govt. Colleges for the master degree.

After having admission you will paid a scholarship of Rs.8000/- per month by the Government of India.The scholarship is paid for the entire 18 months of master degree.

It may be increased according to your project ,so the scholarship may be up to Rs.12,000/- per month.

For any other details about GATE visit:http://www.onestopgate.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?