29th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in fashion designing? I have passed 12th

I have just done my 12th..and interested in fashion designing. so plz help me to know which is the best intitutes and what is its scope for me in future..and what to do after BSC fashion designing..plz help me in it!

31st October 2014, 01:34 PM
aparnatiwari221

Default Re: What is the scope in fashion designing? I have passed 12th

Scope of Fashion designing is quite wide. This course prepares students to pursue their career as – Fashion Designer, Freelance design consultant, Stylist, Costume designer, fashion forecasters, illustrators, entrepreneurs, academicians, fashion merchandisers and buyers.

Some of reputed institute such as NIFT, Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pearl academy impart tradition as well as practical industrial training to the students.

Symbiosis offers 4 year full time degree program which will be covered in 8 semesters.
14th December 2014, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th. Still i am not studying. Am i designed few dress designs. How i will release these designs in online?
2nd May 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have Finished 12th waiting for the result and my full interest is about fashion desinging only ,but i dont knw the full info about fashion designing plz tel me about this course,were to study this course in which colleges it have a scope to study and also its uses,jobs,salary etc
29th May 2015, 05:08 PM
aparnatiwari221

Fashion designing is a 4 year full time programme, covered over 8 semesters.

Eligibility - Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream; eg. Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. or equivalent 10+3 diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education with minimum 50% aggregate marks obtained in the final examination to be eligible for the above-mentioned program.

Admission Process – Different colleges have different mode of admission for example – Some colleges such as Symbiosis (SID) conduct entrance exam for screening and some other offers direct application from applicants.

Career opportunity – After Fashion Designing student can work as – Fashion Designer, Freelance Design Consultant, Stylist, Costume Designer, Fashion Forecaster etc.
Hope this will help.
23rd September 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th standard.l anm really very interested in fashion designing. But my proverty has create a problem.plse help me to know about the assurity of job vacancy in this profession....plse
2nd March 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science.i am very interested in fashion designing.plz let me know that how much salary would I get?and scope in fashion designing.waiting for your reply......
18th April 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th(commerce)i want to became a fashion designer want to know should i join collage just after 12th and total time period of fashion designing and everything about fashion designing
7th May 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just finished my 12th,and i would like to join in fashion designing,but I want to known the job opportunity in this field and is this best for a middle class family girl?
29th August 2016, 12:41 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

After passing 12th You are eligible for the Fashion Designing Course.You can apply for Fashion Designing Course,if you are really interested in this field.There is details for this Course.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must have 10+2 Certificate in any Discipline; eg. Science, Commerce, Arts, etc.

Candidates who has 10+3 diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education with minimum 50% aggregate marks obtained in the final examination are also eligible fashion Designing Course.

Admission Process:The Admission process is different in different colleges.Some colleges take Entrance Exam and some of the colleges provide admission on the basis of Higher Secondary Percentage.

Scope – After Completing Fashion Designing Course you can work as – Fashion Designer, Freelance Design Consultant, Stylist, Costume Designer, Fashion Forecaster etc.

List of Colleges:
==> Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai.

==> National Institute of Design (NID).

==> Pearl Academy of fashion, New Delhi.

==>International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT).

==> J.D Institute of fashion Technology, New Delhi.

==> International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal (IIFT).

==> Asma Hussain Institute of Fashion Technology

==> The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

==> IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi.

==> Apeejay Institute of Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?