29th April 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?

Can i do ielts after 10th to go australia.. if yes so plz tell how many bands i needed in ielts.

15th May 2014, 07:14 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?

As you asking about your problem and trying to ask here that you are in doubt and want to know that are you eligible or not for IELTS or called as International English language test .As you tell here that you are a student of 10th class and want to do IELTS test as an English test. So for every student who want to do and continuing there further study in abroad they have to do a IELTS test as for English test which conducted by foreign university to check English spoken and writing skill in their carrier.

So it is an test for students for entry in foreign universities and it is a very common test for students to take their studies in abroad cities. So you are eligible for the test but you have to do well in that study if you want to continue your study in abroad.

So you have to get admit in a good coaching center who can guide you for the test and exam. And also if you want to do your 10th class after study in abroad so you have to get a good score in your 10th level exam. So best of luck.
31st August 2015, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Is Ilets possible after 10 to study in Canada? If yes then how many bands I need?
3rd December 2015, 07:08 AM
Nishat Fatema

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship in Australia after HSC exam?

Hi, it is Nishat Fatema from Bangladesh. I am an entrance exam candidate. I have a strong desire to study in Australia. So, can I apply for scholarship after my HSC( higher secondary certificate) exam?
And please tell me how to prepare myself for that.
I will be waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
8th December 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Raisa from Bangladrsh... I have a strong will to study in Australia.... I wanna study there after my SSC examination.... Is there any option to apply for a scholarship after that??? How can I go there and how can I prepare myself?
11th December 2015, 09:48 PM
mallesh408
Junior Member+

You Don't have chance to go directly from 10th for IELETS. As you have completed your 10th Grade you have the option of studying a Foundation year or completing high school in Canada which would bridge you into a Degree in Petroleum Engineering at a university. Alternatively, if you complete your CBSE 12th Grade with a 70% average in Math, physics & Chemistry you can enroll into the first year of a degree in Petroleum Engineering.
13th December 2015, 07:23 AM
Nishat Fatema

thanks for your valuable reply.
8th May 2016, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th exam in SSC board and I want to continue my studies in New Zealand alone with the help of education loan so can I do this and study
22nd May 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th exam and I want to continue my higher education in foreign country can I take a ielts
31st May 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can ii go to Australia after completing 10th class in CBSE
and how much band needed to go to Australia I
14th June 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Jagmeet from Haryana I passed my Matriculation in 2016. Now I want to do my furthure study in Australia so plz tell me How I continue study in abroad after Matriculation.
17th July 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 th standard with 94% ICSE board can I apply in abroad for further studies
19th July 2016, 11:22 PM
sharansingh001

Not possible for you, because your study level is not much high. You at least need 10+2 with well score to go for Australia and having minimum 6 bands.
29th January 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is nitinsingh and I live in Chandigarh how to go Australia and how band to go australia
15th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

My name is Karan. I am only tenth pass. In 2004. Now there is 13 years gap. So please suggest me for european country. I can go there and start my studies
8th January 2018, 03:42 PM
Durden31

You can give the ielts exam if you sixteen or above (fourteen in Canada). I am also preparing for the exams in one of the best IELTS zirakpur institutes. We have been working on the vocal aspect of the exam and next week we’ll do mock tests next week.
22nd March 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ielts after 10th class this year as i want to go australia plz tell me the whole procedure how can i go there and can i do work along with studies
21st April 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am sital Sundas from Nepal. I have a great dream to study in Australia....is it possible to read in Australia after completing 10th class
What thing should be done to read in abroad ? Please submit the answer.
14th September 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has strong desire to study Austriala after 10th.can she do ilets after 10th for farther study in Australia please suggest me
27th September 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ielts after 10??? If yes then tell that how many bands are needed for Australia??
6th October 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

We are from Cochin India
My cousin want to study in Australia after her 10th CBSE, Her father is an Australian citizen now.
Kindly tell us the details
3rd May 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia after my ssc exam with full or half scholarship as an international student?
15th April 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to repeat class 10 in Melbourne after completing it from India?.
7th June 2023, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

After 10 we can do ielts and which app we use to give online exam
30th June 2023, 09:02 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To study in Australia, it is generally required to have completed a minimum of 12 years of formal education. This typically includes completing high school or its equivalent. However, specific requirements may vary depending on the program or institution you intend to apply to. It is recommended to contact the educational institution or consult with the Australian Department of Home Affairs for accurate and up-to-date information regarding entry requirements for international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?