29th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IBPS PO Interview? Possible questions that will be asked?

Hi, I am LL.B.MBA(HR) and I passed IBPS PO exam, please help me for the interview. Also tell me possible questions.

My email Id - [email protected]

15th May 2014, 10:50 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO Interview? Possible questions that will be asked?

IBPS PO INTERVIEW PREPARATION:

You can easily clear the IBPS PO interview if you are good in communication skills. The questions asked will be in General. So make sure that you won't get nervous and answer the questions clearly with confidence.

I have attached several files in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it and start your preparation accordingly.

Also attached some sample questions which can be asked in the PO interview, just go through it once as it won't be the same will be asked in your interview and it can change.
16th May 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO Interview? Possible questions that will be asked?

Hi i am narayan how to become a Cid officer what i should take after10th
16th May 2014, 10:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO Interview? Possible questions that will be asked?

As you asking here about your problem and want to know how or what may be the Interview questions asking in PI or personal interview level exam in way to getting IBPS PO jobs in banks.

As you know IBPS PO jobs are very good and very hard to cross all level as preliminary and then PI exam in way to clear and getting job. So for this you have to prepare yourself for the best in order to qualify the exam. For that you have to take admission into a good coaching center.

So first of all you have to clear written test held for preliminary exam as in 1st level exam. And then the Interview level exam is not easy to clear a proper guidance a proper way of skill is required for to pass the test. So as in that interview section they can ask you questions in from different sectors and fields and so for that you have to be confident and answer them confidently as they ask you questions.

So they ask you about your general information about you then they ask you about current affair questions and banking questions and general question as they asking to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?