29th April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?

Its sheena now I am persuing mca..I would like to do internship at top level companies like Wipro,hcl,ibm,hp,accenture etc.how can I apply?how will we get HR's in these companies e-mail id?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL? -- [New]
  4. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  5. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  6. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  9. Placement papers of WIPRO, HCL, Infosys?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  11. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  16. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  17. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
10th May 2014, 02:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?

MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys are very big organizations where getting an internship is tougher than getting a job. This is because they have tie-ups with certain institutes from which they recruit or they take interns preferring only from the Tier-1 institutes of the country. So if you do not belong to those tie-up institutes or the Tier-1 institutes of the country you cannot get an internship experience in these companies easily.

You need to have good contact with some high ranking officials to get an internship opportunity. Otherwise you need to contact the concerned center and give the written test, resume evaluation and personal interview to get recruited as intern. For companies like accenture you can find the internship details in their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?