29th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?

I am a student of BBA from SMU.I want do know how can I get internship in TATA STEEL and SAIL after 2nd year and what will be my carrer after that or what should I do after that

7th May 2014, 08:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?

Hello Dear, As per your information you are a Bachelor in Business Administration Student. That means you are a Management student. You want to try for summer training in Tata steel or Steel Authority of India Limited. SAIL is a government organisation. To do summer internship here you will have to require prior permission and even a letter of recommendation from the college Dean.

Then a group of students from your class and batch same college will be bundled up by your college administration only to perform summer internship on a particular subject at a particular place. further as you have stated that you want to get job in SAIL or Tata steel after completing your summer internship. I want to state the fact that you are a management student so you will have a real world of challenges when you want an entry in such a great company or organisation right from the beginning.

But still i am not discouraging you. you can try for managerial posts in the SAIL and TATA steel as stated by you but for these positions you must first complete your Masters in Business administration that i s your MBA and then gain a lot of experience will surely take you to that place. you dream of.
11th April 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

If there is no recomandation given by college than can we do the training in summer
14th August 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing b.tech 3rd of mining engineering from NIT JALANDHAR please tell me how i can interenship in tata steel and what is the procedure ??
20th November 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to do an internship in tata steel but I'm not sure about the process of applying for it. I'm a BBA student.
27th April 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bba 3 year from SHUATS ..i want to do summer training in tata steel but i am not sure about the process of applying for it...
10th August 2018, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of BBA(management Accounting)in Gitam,may I get opportunity for internship after 2nd year completion?
14th February 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a BCom 2nd year student.Can I get summer internship in Tata steel or SAIL?
24th January 2022, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bba and i am doing distance learning from amity so will i get opportunity
23rd January 2023, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bit mesra pursuing bba 2nd year .I want to do summer internship from ur company .
20th July 2023, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply BBA internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?