5th May 2011, 11:20 AM
monikagupta1600

Procedure to take admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Gurgaon and Chandigarh college?

i want to take admission in M.Tech. what is the proceedure for taking admission in delhi, gurgaon and chandigarh college for m tech.
i have done b tech with 79% aggregate.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  2. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  8. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  9. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  10. How to get Hardware and Networking jobs in Mohali, Chandigarh, Gurgaon and Delhi after completing B.Tech?
  11. How can I join MBA program even though I do not have 50% marks in graduation?
  12. Admission procedure of Ansal College(AIT) Gurgaon? Qualifications required to get admission in Ansal Insititute of Technology?
  13. What is the B.Ed admission procedure and which are the related colleges near Gurgaon
  14. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi college?
  16. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  18. Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon?
29th August 2011, 06:53 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Gurgaon and Chandigarh college?

you can appear for entrance exam of m.tech programme by giving exam like gate etc.
18th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Gurgaon and Chandigarh college?

i waan take admission in mtech i have done my btech with 65% ..which is the best colge in gurgaon for mtech n does the % of btech values a lot for mtech admission and 65% is enough or nott..???
22nd May 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in M.Tec,i have completed my MCA with jst 55%,,,,,,,,,,n i want admission in CHD area only or From KU..........what should i do nw?
3rd August 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do lecturer job in engineering college. I had completed by B.E. in electronic & telecomunication and got placed in IT field but not interested to continue there. please help me and give advice what should i do for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?