5th May 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Oxford university? Qualification and other criteria required for admission?

how to get admission in oxford university & what are the criteria and qualifications needed for the admission in oxford university?

10th May 2014, 09:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Oxford university? Qualification and other criteria required for admission?

As you asking here about how to get admission in Oxford University and what are the Criteria for admission is. So I am going to tell you and clearing your doubt. Oxford is an one of the most prestigious and top most universities in London UK.so if you want to get admission in Oxford University you have to be a A grade or A+ grade student in your study .If you want to get admission in A level course you have to be a A grade student or you carrier have to be A class carrier.

To get admission in Oxford university you have to clear written test then after clear that you eligible for next level and after qualified to that you then go to third level and then you qualified for fourth level that is GD or you can say that Group Discussion.in this stage they see your word power and argue capability and knowledge about your topic.

With these tests they measure your ability and your knowledge about your topics. Let me tell you about the criteria for chemistry study in Oxford you have to be good in reasoning, good ability in mathematics, and understanding in chemical concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?