7th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?

What are the requirements for studing ms in usa /canada.please inform the elligibility/educational qualification/passport/visa/annual expenditure/sponsorship/scholarship etc.

12th May 2014, 12:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?

Education system has globalized to a great extent. Now a student from one nation can easily go to another country to study. The requirement of studying MS in USA/ Canada are:-

- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE and TOEFL.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university.
- Then you need to apply for student VISA at the US consulate.
- For VISA details , click here.
- The cost depends on the credit hours you are taking. The average cost per semester is 6000$-9000$ and living cost will be around 300$-600$.
- Scholarship or sponsorship will be given by the concerned university if you do extra ordinarily good in academics or show extra ordinary talent.
12th May 2014, 09:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that what are the eligibility, qualification, and visa details to study in abroad. So let me clearing your doubt smoothly and wisely as could as possible for me.

So first of all I am going to tell you that if you want to do study in abroad first of all you have to be a good student and get a good score and maximum marks in your previous year exams that you have passed from the school or university before you read there.

Then you have to be strong and good in English that you can fluently say English that needed for study in abroad. And then it comes to talking about visa and that is the most common and most important thing that you have to get for study in abroad. So to get visa you have to qualify an English test that for visa getting clearance certificate so that you can get visa. And then it comes to your eligibility as I have already mentioned above that to get eligible you have to score a good mark in your study before that could help you to study.
19th June 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

with58percent in btech cse and with 7.1 band in ielets which course mba or ms am i elegible to study in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?