7th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?

I am in tybms and will complete it next year.which exams should i take up for pursing mba from india and from abroad?? from abroad which countries and universities shuld i prefer??

10th May 2014, 09:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?

You are now asking about the exams or entrance exams that takes place for Master’s degree in management/business administration to qualify for the study. So at first I am going to tell you about the qualification for master’s degree in management/business administration (MBA). So firstly it looks after your marks or percentage in your Undergraduate degree course.

It demands 50% marks in aggregate for general students and 45% for reserved category students. As now
days business economy growth becomes high in all countries or globe. So they demand for master’s degree in management/business administration student for their business or economic growth and demand for the good students . In India there is many master’s degrees in management/business administration exams takes place those are “CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP” and more. to second step and that is group discussion and personal interview. After that you are going to qualified for the study of MBA.

In entrance exams they give you some question to solve in limited time limit and how quickly you solved them. They mainly looking for the capability of students and how quickly they catch up to the question and quickly solve those. And after you qualified in written exams then you get qualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?