7th May 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Process to take admission in M.Tech with scholarship?

what is a process to take adnission in Mtech in abroad with scholarship details also....

29th May 2014, 09:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to take admission in M.Tech with scholarship?

As you have mentioned that you want to take admission in M.Tech along with scholarship at abroad and you are confused that, what is the process to get admission and also what is the process to get scholarship to study M.Tech at abroad. Now I am going to clear all your confusion of how you can get admission in abroad and also how to get scholarship to study M.Tech there and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So, as you have choose M.Tech to study at abroad so I will suggest you to go at USA for your M.Tech as USA has many top colleges for M.Tech and there colleges lecturers are very highly qualified so that they can teach in a very professional manner.And i think it is best to do M.Tech after that you may get good job there and you will laos get good salary package.

So, for the admission what you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the particular M.Tech College in which you want to take admission, And if you will get good marks in entrance then you may get admission in best college of the USA for M.Tech and it is best for your career.

OR there is one more option GATE exam. Yes you can also apply through the GATE exam. GATE exam held in every year so any B.Tech student can appear for the GATE exam and final year students are also eligible for appearing in GATE exam.
After that you may get admission in best college and for the bright future i think it is best to do M.tech from a best college after that you may get good job through the campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?