7th May 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Further studies related to Animation in Abroad?

I have arrear in my 12th. std. now iam studyin animation i want to do my further studies in abroad based on animation

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  2. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  3. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  4. Can I do M.A in Animation abroad after doing BSc animation in India?
  5. B.E or any graduate degree helps animation?
  6. What are the jobs available in Animation Career? Can I go abroad?
  7. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  8. Which is the best animation institute in Delhi or Noida? What other courses I can do related to this field?
  9. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  10. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. Which exam should I give for medical after passing 12th
  12. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  13. How to do high studies in Animation? I am doing BSc
  14. Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  16. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
12th May 2014, 08:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Further studies related to Animation in Abroad?

As you asking here about study in abroad with animation to choose as profession. So let me clear your doubts and telling you something about your question that you have asking here so if you want to make career as an animation designer so that you want to study animation in abroad.

So if you want to do so then first of all you have to do some first step to do so that is you have to learn some basic animation course from a good computer professional institutes and try to learn as far as possible. Because in abroad there is demand of animation designer is very high and they also pay very well for doing good work for different different companies like Cartoon network, Disney channel and many game manufacturer searching for animation student for making and do work for their companies.

And they also very reputed companies as you know very well. But you have to study very hard do it perfectionaly for the job because the competitive market is very high there and they also search for excellent students also so if you want to do so you have to work hard for Animation circle job work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?