7th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?

sir i m 2 times dropper in sem 1 of extc department..i really want to do job in infosys can i get job in infosys in 10th i got 81% in 12th 72%.only mach subject in 1st yr i failed i n got 2 times drop after clearing this should i got nice job or else i wont get job only,,plz reply me

8th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?

Yes, you don't have to worry now being in 1st year. It's sure that you will get the job if you clear the papers and have no current backlogs when you come to 7th semester. At times Infosys do have the eligibility criteria like maximum only 2 history of arrears should be there throughout your course so make sure you won't fail again on 2nd and 3rd year of your course. The common eligibility criteria for MNCs coming for campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

You can start the campus placement preparation right from your 2nd year where you can start with preparation of aptitudes which needs lot of time. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare, one of the best is R.S.Agarwal.

I have attached some of the files in this post which will help you to start the preparation for campus placements right away.
2nd August 2014, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?

Can I do engineering and bcom at the same time in mumbai university. ?
17th August 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have a drop in my second year can i join army,navy,airforce????????????
9th June 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 81% In 10th And 53% In 12th science and 85% in bscit can i get job in infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?