7th May 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?

help me i am too tensed that what type of job will i get after it and what are the job packages

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  2. What types of jobs are available for B.E E&TC engineering? What is the package for fresher engineering? What is the package for freshers?
  3. What type of job can I get in IT sector? How much is the salary?
  4. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  5. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  6. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
  7. Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?
  8. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  9. What type of jobs will one get in Public Sector after passing
  10. Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. What type of jobs are available in banking sector
  14. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  15. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  16. Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?
  17. Eligibility for PSU after B.Tech (Electronics) for people who lost one eye?
  18. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
8th May 2014, 03:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?

There are huge number job opportunities are available right after completing the B.E/B.Tech Information Technology course. You can apply for private jobs as well as Government jobs. Now the first thing which you need to do is to decide between both and the select the one which you are more interested.

Private jobs is more into the software field where you have many Software service and product based companies do come for campus placement to recruit the fresh candidates and you are eligible for it being and IT student. Some of the common companies which use to come for the campus placement are TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Mahindra Satyam, Infosys etc.

You need to prepare well for the campus placement then for sure you can get the job in one of the software companies which comes for the campus placement before completing your final year degree.

If you have interest in Government and Bank jobs then you can prepare for the various competitive exams which are conducted for getting the job in Government sector.

I have attached a picture in this post which contains the detailed information on what are the various exams which you can give to get the Government jobs plus other job related information. Just go through it and start your preparation for getting the job accordingly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148257  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Career fields for CSE engineers.pdf(198.5 KB, 157 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?