7th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?

sir,i want to know various psu's like ntpc or iocl or indian power greed ,take for example,
i want to know about average idea any one of these psu, what actualy pay during traing to b.tech engineerings, and pay what after training
1.i want to know total salary,
2.as in the advertise psu(IOCL) site written ctc 7lpa for assintant and 10 lpa for enngrs....
what does mean by this?

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details of all PSU like IOCL,BEL,BHEL,NTPC,GAI
  2. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?
  3. How may I do online training from any government area like IOCL, NTPC?
  4. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc?
  5. Which is better between Studying in IIT and Doing jobs in PSU's like BHEl, NTPC, IOCL?
  6. Can I do online training from any government area like IOCL Mathura, NTPC?
  7. What is the percentage required to be eligible for PSU like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, EPIL and IOCL?
  8. What is the date for PSU particularly IOCL, BEL, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC
  9. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in NTPC, IOCL, BEL after scoring 60.2% in B.Tech ECE, 49.6% in 12th and 55.5% in 10th?
  11. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  12. Minimum age limit for submission of form in all PSU's?
  13. List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?
  14. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  15. How to prepare for National Thermal Power Co. exam for Engineering Trainee? Which books to be referred?
  16. Can we get PSU like ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, GAL on the basis of GATE score card
  17. Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission? -- [New]
  18. Can I give PSU exam? What is the salary for the freshers? Syllabus for GAIL and NTPC?
27th November 2015, 01:24 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?

Ass. Engineer are one level below Executive Engineer.

The pay package mentioned in advertisement is cost to company. So, this is different from the the actual salary you are offered in cash.

Cost to company includes : house rent allowance, travel allowance, subsidized loans other than basic salary.

You will get approx Rs 30-40k per month in cash as ass. engineer and Rs 60-70k as executive engineer in cash.

After one year of training,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?