7th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for School Service Commission if done B.Sc in Microbiology?

Am i eligible for school service commission examination after passin b.sc(H) microbiology from west bengal univercity of technology?????????????

10th May 2014, 06:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for School Service Commission if done B.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for school service commission examination after passin b.sc(H) microbiology from west bengal univercity of technology?????????????
Hey friend,

WBSC - West Bengal School Service Commission conducts the exam which is conducted for candidates to join in as Teacher for Higher Secondary School.

As like all other entrance exams you would need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the WBSCC Exam and they are:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

To tell in descriptive about all these criteria for the exam,refer below for information.

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20-40 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is 20-45 years for SC/ST candidate and for OBC candidates it is 20-43 years.

>> To tell about the education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the exam through Online by filling the form at http://www.westbengalssc.com

ALL THE BEST
13th January 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for School Service Commission if done B.Sc in Microbiology?

I'm a student of Biotechnology...am I eligible for school service commission??
23rd April 2022, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

I am but. Sc in microbiology.. Am I eligible for school service commission
29th April 2022, 11:52 AM
HansAnkhiya

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the WB School service commission after BSc Microbiology, provided you fulfill following eligibility conditions:

Eligibility:
The applicant should have completed Graduation or Master Degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university/Institute.

Important Dates
Opening Date for Registration: 30 January 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 08 February 2014
Date of Examination: 09 March 2014

Application Fee
General/OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 80/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?